Sunday, October 23, 2011

Through the eyes of a 3 year old


This is my sweet Cambrya. I spend most of my days with her having great adventures and doing life together. A couple weeks ago we had her sleep over at our apartment and had the best time! She really loved playing with my camera so I thought I'd share a few of her "pieces" with you.


Posing to help her find me.


My oh my, there were more pictures of Jason than I think anything else. She has a bit of a crush on him. ;) As you can see, she struggled a bit with keeping her fingers out of the way but for three years old I think she's doing pretty well! 


She caught me between her fingers. 






There were also quite a few of Bailey. The last one isn't half bad, now only if Bailster didn't look like an alien...











This last one is my favorite. She had to get on her tippy toes to catch her reflection in our bathroom mirror. 
I love looking at these pictures and trying to figure out how her little mind works. Who knows, maybe someday she'll end up being a photographer! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Budding artist right there. :) I got my banner from a website called The Cutest Blog on The Block. It has some really cute stuff, and it's all free, which is my kinda price!

    ReplyDelete