Saturday, July 17, 2010

Here are a few pictures from the past couple weeks in the Whittington household...




I know most people put up pictures of their children and families on their blogs...well..here's Bailey! :) She is our 2 1/2 year old puggle we got shortly after we were married. She's hilarious and my little "baby." This picture was taken while she was tanning out in our yard, which is one of her most favorite activities. I think you can tell by the look on her face that she was over the pictures and ready to get back to her laying out! :)



This is my biggest pepper in my garden and thus, my favorite one! I check them every morning to see how they're growing and I cannot wait till they're ready to pick and eat!



My sweetheart and I in Wisconsin Dells. We were up there last weekend with Jason's parents, brother and sister-in-law. This was taken downtown by the river one afternoon while we were walking around.



The Races! This is tradition in my household. My dad has been racing since I was in high school and we love to go and cheer for him whenever we can. We also like to bet quarters on other races, which is also a fun time! That night wasn't the best racing for my dad but I was able to make some money! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think your pepper looks good, and I really like the picture of you and Jason at the track, you are a CUTE couple!
    You can freeze your basil and other herbs in freezer bags for use in the winter if you can't use it all right now.
    Love seeing your life in pictures......... :)
    Love You

    ReplyDelete