Thursday, December 23, 2010

It would only make sense that after the flurry of posts last week there would be a slump this week? It's not that I don't have things to write about, in fact it's just the opposite. I'm dying to tell you about how Jason's birthday went (it was great, thanks for asking!) and I would love to show you how my Christmas gifts of canned jam looked.

But right now I'm back in Door County. The presents have all been opened and we're about to eat our big Christmas dinner. There is snow on the ground and we are all DYING to get out and snowmobile!

So while there are things that I could write about and would love to show you, my priority today is hugging my sisters that I don't get to see as often as I'd like. And enjoying time around our big dining room table. And getting revenge in our epic nerf gun battle we have had raging since this morning!

So...I'll be back after the weekend. :)

Wishing the best of Christmases to all. Don't forget to take time and remember why we even have this great holiday...to celebrate the birthday of a King!

Merry Christmas from the Whittingtons!


No comments:

Post a Comment