Monday, January 17, 2011


Feeling so incredibly blessed by my husband today.


I am so lucky to have a man who serves and loves me the way Jason does. He always knows how to make me feel better and the thing is..I know he's not just trying to say the "right" thing, he's really speaking from his heart. 

Last night I was thinking about him and it really hit me: I KNOW that he is the man my mama always prayed I would marry. You might be thinking "umm...good, because you married him!" True. But when I married him I don't think I understood how your love grows and strengthens; how I fall in love with him more and more every day.

I hoped he would make me a better person but I don't think I knew just how much he would challenge me.


I didn't know that I could respect a person as much as I do him.


Just feeling blessed...that's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment