Sunday, January 30, 2011

What you need to know right now:

1. Jason is STILL being a sore loser. Yes, that's right, the Green Bay Packers won the NFC Divisional game and we are headed to the SUPERBOWL baby!!!!! Now, me being the caring and concerned wife I am, gave Jason plenty of space after the game to calm down. Day 1 we hardly acknowledged the game. Day 3 he let me show him a picture of me celebrating after we won. Day 6 he announces that he will be in fact cheering for the Steelers during the Superbowl. Um...wait...what?! I get that his team lost. And I get that you'd be mad for a little bit, but c'mon now! Why would he not want to cheer for MY team?? Doesn't love cover a multitude or something like that??? All I'm saying is that I would've cheered for HIS team if they had made it into the Superbowl. Would I have told my dad? Not a chance, but I would've cheered next to my man for him team and I think that the least he could do is cheer for my team. Pray for him people. 

2. The sickness has landed. You know, the one that is circulating seemingly everywhere. That horrible flu/fever/sore throat/cough thing. Yup, I got it Monday. I have not been that sick in a long time and it put everything on hold. I stayed home from work for a day and Jason even had to go to the grocery store for us! Thank goodness for my mom and her tinctures! I was taking an immunity booster, oregano oil and drinking her teas on a daily basis and I am convinced that they helped me kick this sickness. My cough is still lingering but I'm definitely feeling better. Now to catch up on everything that's fallen behind this past week...

3. Jason. Is. DONE! Final class and test was done on Wednesday night and we are SO excited!!! I had such plans of celebrating his being done that night but unfortunately that was the day that I was the sickest. :( We postponed the celebration till Friday and I made his favorite, Chicken Parmesan. We are so very happy that he is done and ready to move onto the job search!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment