Wednesday, January 12, 2011


I am SO excited!!

And this is so lame, I know. But still!!

My blog has officially had over 1,000 visitors!!!!

I know that for a lot of bloggers that's nothing. Probably a week's worth of visitors or who knows, maybe a day's worth. But for me it's so encouraging and exciting. And although it's likely half of the thousand hits probably belong to my mom it still means that people are reading what I write.

So stinkin exciting!

It has me thinking though, about this blog and all and the purpose of it. And after thinking long and hard I've come to the conclusion that I have no clue what ultimate point of my blog is. Sure it's nice to use to keep in touch with family and friends that are far away, but that's also what Facebook is for. I read so many blogs that show the most incredible pictures of their gorgeous homes and of the ultimate Martha Stewart crafts they're making and gourmet food that they're concocting. Truth is, I'm not ready to post any pictures of our apartment anytime soon and I've only been to Jo-Ann fabrics once.

I guess if there's one thing that I've learned in my life it's that the constant pursuit of something greater tends to blind you from the extraordinary in your every day life. I'm not sure what I have to offer readers, but I do want to share what I'm going through and what I've learned. I am absolutely head over heels in love with my life with Jason and want to tell people about it!

I hope that something I write, a picture I show or a song that I play touches somebody. I want people to leave my blog feeling encouraged and blessed. I hope that some can relate to what I'm saying. I hope relationships are formed.

I hope that this blog turns into something much bigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment