Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kristi Ruth

Today is my sweet little sister Kristi's 20th birthday!! Another Johnson girl moving out of her teenage years....welcome my dear, although a fair warning: you've officially begun your swift ascent to thirty. :)


Pre-wedding pictures at Jessi's wedding: a must. Kristi is all the way on the right.

What should you know about Kristi? First of all, she is an incredibly multifaceted woman. She has impeccable music taste, great fashion sense and is incredibly stubborn, which because she is a Johnson, is not in anyway surprising. She is extremely intelligent and whenever we're all together I hear her and Jason talking about things I've never heard of and books I would most likely use to prop a window open. But that's why I love her.


I love this picture because we rarely capture all 5 sisters at the same time. There are a few extras in this one, but I still love it.


Kristi is one of the most genuine people I know. She has such a joyful, pure spirit and is someone you want to be around. One of the things you will realize right off the bat when you meet her is her relationship with Christ. You can see it in the woman she is; His love permeates through her and to the people around her. She is someone who has studied the Word and knows theology but it doesn't stop there; her faith echoes in every area of her life. I'm so proud of the Woman of God she is and how much she has grown.


I don't mean to state the obvious, but besides her inner beauty, Kristi is also a looker! I mean, look at this picture...they're models I tell you! It's ridiculous.


Kristi, we love you so much!!

Happy birthday!!!

~Jeni and Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment